How To Guides
- Signing In/Out Of Fluency Now
- Connecting To a Fluency Server
- Opening a Document for Translation
- Using Fluency’s Alignment Tool
- Using Fluency’s Collaboration Tool
- Adding Personal Terminology
- Using Fluency’s Transcription Tool
- Microsoft Windows Security Center Compatibility
- Getting Started (Part 1) – Business Settings
- Getting Started (Part 2) – Workflow Settings
- Getting Started (Part 3) – Pricing Settings
- Using FluencyFlow Direct Connect – Checking Files In & Out
- Selecting Your Preferred Machine Translation Provider(s)
- Creating a Free Microsoft Azure MT Account
- Creating a Free IBM Watson Language Translator Account
Do you have a suggestion for our next How To guide?
Let us know!
3 thoughts on “Fluency 101”
I still need more explanations for translations English-Portughese and how to pay
I apologize for the delay in responding; our blog comments aren’t monitored by the support staff.
For quickest response, please email support inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org .
The support team will be able to help answer any questions you have in regards to using Fluency, as well as walk you through ordering a subscription from our web store.