Service Pack 6 was released today, so what exactly does that mean?
Let’s take a look at some of the new and exciting updates that have come to Fluency Now with Service Packs 5 and 6.
- Final Edit Mode: Click on View > Operation Mode > Final Edit to switch to a simple interface for editing your document.
- In-document Terminology Miner: See Tools > Preferences > TM and Term Settings (tab), which will automatically mine terminology for you while translating.
- Tracked Terms Window: Shows tracked terms in the current segment and provides keyboard shortcuts to quickly grab the translation and insert it into the Translation Window.
- AES encryption to Chat and Collaboration: More secure chat, file transfer, and collaboration.
- Quick Add Text to TM: Highlight any text in the Source and Target Preview windows, then right-click to ‘add highlighted to TM’. Allows you to quickly add text to the TM database without translating it.
- SDL Trados Return Packages: Fluency Now offers the ability to save a Trados Studio package file (sdlppx) as a return package (sdlrpx). Note: This feature is currently in Beta.
- World Server Return Packages: Fluency Now offers the ability to save a World Server package file (wsxz) as a return package (sdlrpx.wsxz). Note: This feature is currently in Beta.
- Redesigned tagging system to reduce complexity: We’ve updated the way tags are displayed, and made improvements to the way Fluency handles special formatting in Microsoft PowerPoint (pptx) and Adobe InDesign (idml) files.
- Transcription Auto-Save: The transcription tool now has an auto-save feature, helping to prevent loss of work in case of system failure.
If you have any questions, feedback, or suggestions for Fluency Now, please let us know: email@example.com